IoT-termometer tre kanaler, Sigfox
The device measures the temperature from the built-in sensor and from two external Pt1000 probes on the cable - you can choose them from an optional accessory.
The measured values are sent in an adjustable time interval (10 min to 24 h) by radio transmission in the Sigfox network to the COMET Cloud, from which the user can view them using a personal computer or mobile device.
The instrument can monitor up to 2 alarm limits of the measured variable. Exceeding these limits is indicated by sending an emergency message. COMET Cloud transmits this alarm message via e-mail to the selected user. The device is suitable for applications that tolerate the delay of information delivered by Sigfox (max. 10 min).
- wireless transmission of measured values and alarm states
- battery power (battery life 1 year to 10 years)
- LED indication of device status
- remote setting of the device from COMET Cloud (maximum once a day)
- traceable calibration certificate in accordance with EN ISO / IEC 17025
The availability of Sigfox network in a particular location
EXTERN TEMPERATURGIVARE - Pt1000
|Sending interval||10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour||3 hours||6 hours||12 hours||24 hours|
|1x lithium battery A4206 - 8500mAh||1 year||2 years||3 years||6 years||10 years||> 10 years||> 10 years||> 10 years|