IoT Wireless Temperature and CO2 Sensor, powered by Sigfox
The device measures the temperature and concetration of CO2 from an internal sensors.
The measured values are sent in an adjustable time interval (10 min to 24 h) by radio transmission in the Sigfox network to the COMET Cloud, from which the user can view them using a personal computer or mobile device.
The instrument can monitor up to 2 alarm limits of the measured variable. Exceeding these limits is indicated by sending an emergency message. COMET Cloud transmits this alarm message via e-mail to the selected user. The device is suitable for applications that tolerate the delay of information delivered by Sigfox (max. 10 min).
- wireless transmission of measured values and alarm states
- two slots for batteries for longer operation time
- battery power (C size 3.6 V) with low battery indication (battery life up to 7 years)
- input for external power
- remote setting of the device from COMET Cloud (maximum once a day)
- Traceable calibration certificate in accordance with EN ISO / IEC 17025
The availability of Sigfox network in a particular location
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|Sending interval||10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour||3 hours||6 hours||12 hours||24 hours|
|1x lithium battery A4206 - 8500mAh||10 months||1 year||1,5 years||2 years||3 years||3,2 years||3,4 years||3,5 years|
|2x lithium battery A4206 - 8500mAh||20 months||2 years||3 years||4 years||6 years||6,4 years||6,8 years||7 years|